Welcome to Beyond The Line.
Beyond The Line is an endurance sports coaching company working with individuals and corporate groups. We offer training plans and specific guidance on all endurance sports topics, while providing access to a team of motivated professionals with similar mindset.
Beyond The Line was founded in 2014 by Olivier Baillet, a 4-times Ironman Triathlon World Championship finisher but also an ex-international banker and father of two.
Beyond The Line’s mission is to provide the level of coaching service that Olivier searched for in his first 15 years as an athlete and never found: a coaching catered to busy, self-driven executives aiming high and demanding access to the best unbiased expertise available.
How It Works
Choose Your Plan
We have 3 plans, each are suitable for all levels of athlete.
Activate Your Free Training Peaks Account
Once you have your activeated your plan you can start your trianing
Off the Shelf Plans
Our off the shelf plans are available for either Multisport (Triathlon, Duathlon and Aqualthon) or Monosport – Swimming, Running and Cylings. Plans are available for all levels of athletes
Our Customised Plans are designed for the athlete who wants to learn directly from the coach. They cover both Multisport and Monosport as well as being suitable for all levels of Athletes
Founded in 2014 by Olivier Baillet, BEYOND THE LINE is a coaching and consulting company that trains athletes to reach their objectives in endurance sports, thanks to fully individualised online training programmes and close personalised support.
Olivier is a former international banker and a perennial endurance athlete. His most remarkable athletic achievements are:
- 4x Ironman Triathlon World Championship (2001, 2002, 2011, 2017)
- Triathlon’s Personal Best:
- Ironman: 9h24 (Western Australia 2010)
- Ironman 70.3: 4h20 (Western Australia 2012)
- Olympic Distance: 1h59 (NYC 2001)
- Ultra running: Ultra Trail: top 3% in 27h50 (UTMB 2006)
- Ultra swimming: 80k around Hong Kong Lantau island in 5 days (Hong Kong 2014)
- Ultra cycling: Everesting -almost 9,000m elevation gain in a day (Hong Kong 2015)
- Swimrun: Ötillö Switzerland (July 2017), Ötillö Croatia (April 2018)
- as well as mountaineering: Acacongua summit -highest peak in Southern hemisphere (Argentina 1999).